Sunday, October 19, 2008

done

I'm done with people being competitive. It's not a competition to be better then one another. And I hate being pushed to become a competitor, so I guess the best way to deal with people like that is to just ignore them? I don't know...I just don't want excuses, or explanations. That is all. Thanks :)



This is an image of my characters Noah and his creature friend from an animated TV series that we have to create for my "creating an animated series" class.
This is not necessarily the style that I want my series to look like. Just an image I doodled during a class.



enjoy, i'll be posting more doodles in the future :)

1 comment:

Shelley said...

can i just say i so agree with that bit about competitive people? i was telling nicole the other night, i really miss the days when we all used to hang out at the studio and show stuff to each other and help out and just have fun. overnight parties aahh and all that good stuff.

we should hang out more and just try and have fun animating. i miss enjoying animation. :|